[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: Fw: Help map California's future

Paul Engstrom paulmaryengstrom at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:34:30 PST 2010

Information and possibility to have more diversity on a comission to
designate and plan redistricting of election districts

This is possibility for you individually or have your group nominate
representative on this redistricting comission.

Applications :--Apply at  www.wedrawthelines.ca.gov

More information at:--www.commoncause.org/redistricting.ca

Please forward to other groups needing representation for greater diversity
than at present .

Thank you

Peace for all   Paul