[Sosfbay-discuss] Election Reform [was Re: Responses to Supreme Court Decision]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 26 13:59:20 PST 2010

About Election Reform ...

First, I took a quick look at cfer.org and fairvote.org
and did not see anything about the items below.  Did I
miss something?

Yes Magazine has some suggestions
http://www.yesmagazine.org/people-power/10-ways-to-stop-corporate-dominance-of-politics

Public Financing of Campaigns ...

for California:
Yes Fair Elections
(proposition on ballot this June)
http://www.yesfairelections.org/

for the U.S.:
Fair Elections Now
(bill in Congress)
http://www.fairelectionsnow.org/

Petitions in response to Supreme Court decision:

Public Citizen
http://www.citizen.org/
http://dontgetrolled.org

People for the American Way