[GPSCC-chat] SVBC is asking for signatures on this petition

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Fri Jul 16 15:46:08 PDT 2010

>Ummm... My approach is to think "DHS is part of the Washington complex.
>Washington is bought and paid for by the oil, tire, and car companies.
>Therefore, it makes sense they would trump up some excuse to dis bikes."
>Maybe I'm just being a conspiracy theorist, but maybe there's something
>to it.

Never attribute to malice what stupidity can more simply explain.

Cities and highways are planned by fat guys who ride around in limos
schmoozing with real estate tycoons.
It's why they have no idea that chip-sealing turns a decent road
into a washboard and doesn't seal the cracks.
To a fat guy in a limo, a bicyclist isn't traffic, [s]he's a kid
playing with a toy in the street, or completely invisible.
Most plausibly to me, they broke the airport because they just
forgot we were there.

-Cameron