[GPSCC-chat] House Votes $37 Billion for War

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Jul 28 12:24:47 PDT 2010

It seems likely that somewhere in the next few years the US Govt
is going to reach its credit limit, sort of the way Greece has.

To my way of thinking, the best of all possible worlds would be
that the zero interest nature of cash will suddenly make it a much
better medium of exchange at that time. Maybe then being a movement
green that lives sustainably will suddenly get someone more leverage.

Maybe we can even say no to military spending with our untaxable bucks
in a way that moves the system then.

Gerry Gras wrote:

> And McNerney voted yes, FWIW,
>
> Gerry
>

> Brian Good wrote:
>>
>> Eshoo, Farr, Honda, Lofgren, Lee, Stark, Miller, Speier, Woolsey all
>> voted no, for what it's worth.
>>
>> *http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/roll-call-house-passes-579723.html*

>> Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your
>> inbox. Learn more.
>> <http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_1>

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Latest change: added a review of a tour of the Intel Museum.
The green horn fair trade icon is now on a Vermont quarter.