[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: H.R. 1553

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 28 23:46:50 PDT 2010

If you want to know what the Library of Congress says
about this, go to

     http://thomas.loc.gov/

Then, under "Search Bill Summary & Status", click
on the button next to "Bill Number", then enter
"h res 1553", then click on "Search".

It has 46 cosponsors, and has been referred to the
House Committee on Foreign Affairs.

=================

"H.RES.1553
Title: Expressing support for the State of Israel's right to defend
Israeli sovereignty, to protect the lives and safety of the Israeli
people, and to use all means necessary to confront and eliminate nuclear
threats posed by the Islamic Republic of Iran, including the use of
military force if no other peaceful solution can be found within
reasonable time to protect against such an immediate and existential
threat to the State of Israel. "

Gerry