[GPSCC-chat] Santa Teresa Commiunity Fest

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 17:13:25 PDT 2010

This just in - 7-29-2010.
Note that their announcement has a 7 week lead time.

Welcome to CommunityFest 2010!

CommunityFest is the largest outdoor festival in South San Jose ,
and offers you a unique opportunity to increase your visibility and
connect with our community.  Join us for this fun and productive day!

Our wonderful participants, entertainers, and vendors have made
CommunityFest an event of excellence in our community.  We appreciate
your support and invite you to join us once again as we unite the South
San Jose
community for this fun family and neighborhood event, featuring live
entertainment,
local resources and information, and vendors of unique and wonderful items.

CommunityFest
Saturday, September 18, 2010
George Page Park
Santa Teresa Blvd. @ Miyuki Drive