[GPSCC-chat] Fw: See 10 minute video of Mark Leno presenting SB810 to Calif. Senate prior to vote

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Fri Jun 4 16:22:40 PDT 2010

--- On Fri, 6/4/10, Lynn Huidekoper <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Lynn Huidekoper <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
Subject: See 10 minute video of Mark Leno presenting SB810 to Calif. Senate prior to vote
To: "Lynn Huidekoper" <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
Date: Friday, June 4, 2010, 1:55 AM

#yiv631246761 .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P
{padding:0px;}
#yiv631246761 .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Thanks to PNHP here's Mark giving the health care statistics and correcting incorrect info about the cost of the bill. This was prior to the Senate floor vote in January. We are certainly lucky to have him as our torch bearer.

http://pnhpcalifornia.org/2010/04/senator-leno-opens-debate-on-single-payer-health-care/

Lynn Huidekoper, RN
Co-Director
Health Care for All Californians-Silicon Valley Coalition
Co-Chair , Santa Clara County Single Payer Coalition
Senator Mark Leno's Single Payer bill, SB810
John Conyer's Single Payer bill, HR 676
Menlo Park CA.
650-322-9609
http://www.californiaonecare.org