[GPSCC-chat] Juneteenth tabling at Plaza de Cesar Chavez

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Mon Jun 14 16:01:49 PDT 2010

I talked to the organizers. They say we get a table and two chairs
under their shade structure in the park. At 10 AM Saturday they
want us to go to the tent and find the table with our name on it,
and just set up there. The schedule I have at the moment:

Saturday:

10 AM to 12 PM: Michael Ray and Andrea Dorey (Andrea brings tabling kit)
Noon to 2 PM:   Michael Ray and ???
2 PM to 4 PM:   Tian Harter and ???
4 PM to 6 PM:   Tian Harter and ???

Sunday:

10 AM to 12 PM: ??? and ???
Noon to 2 PM:   ??? and ???
2 PM to 4 PM:   Tian Harter and ???
4 PM to 6 PM:   Dale Warner (hopefully, will confirm and Caroline (takes
the tabling kit home)

Please volunteer to fill one or more of the above holes!
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org