[GPSCC-chat] Fw: SB810 will be heard in Assembly Health Tues., June 29

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Fri Jun 18 12:36:25 PDT 2010

--- On Fri, 6/18/10, Lynn Huidekoper <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Lynn Huidekoper <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
Subject: SB810 will be heard in Assembly Health Tues., June 29
To: "Lynn Huidekoper" <lynn_huidekoper at hotmail.com>
Date: Friday, June 18, 2010, 2:05 AM

#yiv1099851175 .ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P
{padding:0px;}
#yiv1099851175 .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

SB810 will be heard in Assembly Health Cmte. Tuesday, June 29. Their meetings start at 1:30 PM in Rm. 4202. Don Bechler is running a bus from SF- if you want to ride here's the info.
If a bus leaves from San Jose I will let folks know.

Please look at the Assembly Health Cmte. list that I have attached and send emails or phone Bill Monning, the Chair and other members if they are your Assembly member. Ask them to pass 810!!

Lynn