[GPSCC-chat] KPFA in Danger!

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Jun 24 11:17:09 PDT 2010

I voted for Tanaka for LSB. Yes. He is reflecting what has been going on
at KPFA for some time. He reveals some things of which I was unaware.
Please support this group. It has always puzzled me why some of the
long-time programmers support Concerned Listeners now under a new name:
This includes Chris Welch and Mitch Jeserich maybe C. S. Sung.

I believe Tanaka is a creditable source.

Betsy Wolf-Graves