[GPSCC-chat] Let's just get our news out there

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Jun 28 17:37:25 PDT 2010

Hi, Andrea, et al.:

       I have not seen data on the size of the Green Party, but I've
heard that it's declining, not growing.  That was before the victory of
Prop 14 that was forecasted to eliminate third parties like the Greens.
Working harder will NOT likely change this.  To beat these odds, we need
to do something dramatically different.

       What are the best models we can emulate?

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer
p.s.  I like the Wikipedia model, because (a) it has established itself
fairly quickly as the reference of choice on almost anything AND (b) it
is growing fairly fast.  I'm NOT an expert Wikipedian, but I can teach
others enough to get into the system.  I'm also willing to provide
occasional tutoring.