[GPSCC-chat] A Few More Volunteers Needed

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Wed Mar 3 16:29:08 PST 2010

Greens -

We are still in need of a few more people to volunteer their services in
support of the state meeting this weekend.

HOME-STAY

We've had an unprecedented number of people request home-stay accommodations,
rather than paying for a motel. Fred is coordinating that task and reports
that we're running short on accommodations.

If you have bed/sofa/floor space, please contact Fred - 650-691-1215,
fredd at freeshell.org.

NOTE TAKER

We could use another typist take notes of the plenary sessions. This requires
good listening and typing skills. It is a paid position, up to $100 per day
depending on hours worked.

If interested, contact Jim - 408-432-9148, jims at greens.org.