[GPSCC-chat] Plenary

Edward the_alliance47 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 13:18:25 PST 2010

Most people forget (or worse, don't even know) that CO2 is only responsible for half our GHG emissions. Methane and aerosols account for the other half.
In the event that we are already past the tipping point as the recent UA Fairbanks study may suggest, what does our platform say about minimizing the harm of climate destabilization?
-edward