[GPSCC-chat] Mercury News... again.

Wes Rolley wrolley at refpub.com
Fri Mar 5 17:27:42 PST 2010

I finally got a call from an editor (David Early) at the Mercury News.
After a little talking, they will send a reporter to the session on
Sunday.  Best I could do.  I just hope that no one is so locked into any
particular session that they can't make time to be available.

In less that 30 minutes work today, I got a major newspaper to cover the
session and a local paper to agree to run a story.

I am sure that all of the work that everyone has done will pay off, but
nothing is certain.  Follow up, and then check the follow up. Sort of
like Prince Hal at the battle of Harfleur.  "Once more into the breech,
dear friends, once more,".