[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Prop 14 (Top Two) forum in Santa Claraon Tuesday, Marc...

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Mar 25 18:43:10 PDT 2010

       Thanks for all the replies.

       I think these should go in a Wikipedia-type entry.  Wikipedia may
not like this, because it may be too controversial for them -- though it
might not.  I decided several months ago I needed to become a Wikipedia
contributor (but I haven't yet done it).  I also registered the domain
name "greenresearchwiki.org" for a home for Wikipedia-type discussions
of issues that may be too hot for them.  ("greenresearchwiki.org"
currently autoforwards to "prodsyse.com", my old web site from the
1990s.)  I'd like to recruit contributors from across the political
spectrum.  If we get Glen Beck or Rush Limbaugh supporters, we split the
screen into two (or three) columns:  They get the right hand column.  In
the middle, we can raise questions about the value of the evidence by
people on all sides, then discuss the importance of funding research to
clarify the issues involved.  As long as we provide substance, I think
we can attract contributors and readers.  Some of both will likely
become more aware of the Green party and more supportive of our efforts.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer