[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Fwd: Future of Food & Monsantos

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Mar 27 12:00:25 PDT 2010

p.s.  GMOs are noxious weeds to organic farmers.  Herbicides and
pesticides are poisons, and many farmers who use them have learned from
personal experience and the experiences of people they know that they
have to be very careful working with them.  I have an uncle and a cousin
who got Parkinson's, likely as a result of excess exposure to
pesticides.  Many fertilizers may be no more harmful than manure.

        Is there some way that the farmers threatened by Monsanto to sue
Monsanto to keep their noxious products from contaminating their organic
produce?

        I'll bet that many people who buy organic produce would be
willing to contribute to legal and public relations campaigns (similar
to the film "gasland") to take on Monsanto and similar ag business
concerns acting contrary to the public interest.

        Best Wishes,
        Spencer Graves