[GPSCC-chat] leafletting opportunities

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sun May 9 10:54:33 PDT 2010

We have quite a bit of No on Prop 14 literature (not as much as we had before Tian passed out a bunch at Berryessa). I cannot do evening things right now because of vision probs, but anybody who wants stuff to pass out  at these LWV events is welcome to come to my house Monday or Tuesday evening to pick some up.
Caroline