[GPSCC-chat] Karl Rove Challenged in Sacramento/Condi in San Jose

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 23:07:48 PDT 2010

   Yay Code Pink!  Don't let these guys think they can just walk around in public
like they're respectable citizens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WULIJasL00&feature=player_embedded

   Seems to me they should have recognized this lady from a similar occurrence
at Moscone Center not too long ago, but hey if they're stupid and blind I can't
help it.

   Speaking of stupid and blind, Condi Rice is speaking in San Jose Monday 5/17
at the San Jose Center for Performing Arts downtown.   PPJC, SJCPJ, Code Pink,
and Brian Good will be there.

   My own angle on it is Condi Lied Under Oath to the 9/11 Widows when
 she
said the "Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US" memo was not a
warning.  It
warned of preparations for hijackings and planned attacks
 with explosives inside
the United States.

Here's the transcript of the memo:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/10/august6.memo/

   See also this video of her testimony before the Commission (and
the
widows):   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcrgeuLb3dQ

  On 5/30/01 Condi was warned by the CIA of an upcoming al Qaeda
attack.  On 7/10/01 Condi was warned again by the CIA that an al Qaeda
attack was imminent in the next few weeks or months.  Later the CIA's
Cofer Black will say  "The only thing we didn't do was pull the trigger to
the gun we were
holding to her head."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/30/AR2006093000282_pf.html

   I'd like to leaflet but I can't hold the sign and leaflet.  If anyone might
be willing to help me leaflet maybe I'll print some.

  In any case I hope you can be there.