[GPSCC-chat] Berryessa A&WF Thank You

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 13 13:32:45 PDT 2010

Dear Pariticpants of Community Row,

We just wanted to send a short note to thank you for making the 2010
Berryessa
Art and Wine Festival Community Row a success.  Thanks for arriving
during the
defined setup hours of 7:30-9:30 and waiting until the closing time to
wrap up your booths.

ALSO thank you so much for doing a great job of removing all of  your
belongs and
cleaning up all of your trash. It was impressive how clean the Community
Row was
at the end of the day!

We  hope your participation in Community Row brings great success for
your organization.
We look forward to your participation in the 2011 Berryessa
Art and Wine Festival Community Row.

Warm Regards,
Ken and Sue