[GPSCC-chat] ACTION NEEDED NOW --> more NO on 14 effort

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Thu May 27 20:05:47 PDT 2010

This is important, folks! Prop 14 isn't just ineffective election reform, it
threatens the ballot status of all minor parties. 'Letters to the editor' is
one of the worthwhile actions we can do (and one we can afford).

Please take a few minutes to read the announcement below about the letter
writing campaign, then spend the mere 5 minutes it takes to participate in
this getting-late effort to defeat Prop 14.

Send a letter to the Mercury News and one to a community paper.

Here's the Murky News' letter info:

E-mail your thoughts to letters at mercurynews.com. Requirements: 125 words or
less; no attachments; include your name, address and daytime phone.

Letters will be edited for length and clarity. Street addresses and phone
numbers are not published. The Mercury News reserves the right to publish and
republish your submission in any form or medium.

Jim