[GPSCC-chat] Court Appearance - SUPPORT LAURA IN PERSON

fred fredd at freeshell.org
Mon Nov 1 13:43:44 PDT 2010

If several (2 - 4) Greens would like to support Laura Wells at the Maine
County Criminal Court House hearing tomorrow (11/02/10),  we can car
pool in in my car.
(That arrest is a glaring act of injustice)  Would supportive signs be
allowed in the courtroom?

If two-to-four people wish to join a pool, please let me know quite soon.

We should leave my place: Willow Park Condo, 500 W. Middlefield Road,
Unit 45, Mountain View (At the intersection of W. Middlefield Road and
Moffett Bvld.) by 10:15 am.

If more than 4 people would like to go, we could try to fill a second
car, perhaps.

Fred Duperrault
fredd at freeshell.org
650-691-1215