[GPSCC-chat] The difference between Republicans and Democrats

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Tue Nov 9 15:00:07 PST 2010

Doh! I guessed that the patron saint of the Republican Party is on
the cent, and the patron saint of the Democratic Party is on the dime,
making the difference between Democrats and Republicans nine cents!

Brian Good wrote:

> I finally found it!  There is one, after all.
>
> The Republicans impeach, even when they shouldn't.
> The Democrats don't, even when they should.

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
The manga video pin I got in '04 is on a Tennessee quarter right now.