[GPSCC-chat] Ubuntu Hour Th 18th, 7-8pm, Red Rock Coffee in MV; GreenTu

jamboi at rachel.greens.org jamboi at rachel.greens.org
Tue Nov 16 14:25:56 PST 2010

Howdy all,

Ubunutu (pronounced like oo-boon-too), is an absolutely free alternative
operating system for your PC or Mac. Surf the web, read email, create
documents, edit documents and choose from thousands of free applications.
Ubuntu is fast, easy and best of its 100% free!

The second of this month's opportunities for people to come and learn more
about Ubuntu: 'Ubuntu Hour' events.  Ubuntu Hour is a casual social event
at a cafe where Ubuntu OS fans can hang out, discuss and get help with
Ubuntu.  All are welcome!  These are put on by the volunteer Ubuntu
California Local Community Team, which i'm a member of and which is a
group with some similar values as the Green Party so i hope we can make
some good connections here:

Ubuntu Hour/Silicon Valley #3 in Mountain View where we did #1