[GPSCC-chat] "Take Your Money and Run!"

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Nov 23 20:55:48 PST 2010

       How can one easily get a list of strictly local banks or credit
unions, then decide which one to transfer to?

       I did some study of this issue earlier this year, but I never
quite made the transition from the macroeconomics to the question of how
to find the information needed on local alternatives to make a
decision.  I got a suggestions about specific alternatives that a couple
of Green party members liked, but I was looking for a step by step
process for how to find and evaluate local alternatives.  And I'm
embarrassed to admit I've misplaced the suggestions I received about
local alternatives that people use.

       Thanks,
       Spencer