[GPSCC-chat] credit unions

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Nov 27 16:05:53 PST 2010

Hello, All:

       What contact information should we have on this tri-fold on
"Abusive Banks"?

       Attached please find a draft in *.pdf format.  It ends with a
Green party logo and the Santa Clara Greens web site.  I could add my
name and / or anyone else's plus an email address.  I hesistate to add
my own email address.  Do the Santa Clara Greens have an email,
something like, "info at cagreens.org"?

       Should this brochure mention the Dec. 7 protests?  The current
verbiage does but recommends something more methodical that would
involve less risk and have a comparable (maybe larger) impact long term.

       There is space for more information, but I'm not ready to fill
that space right now.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer