[GPSCC-chat] Potluck Service Ware, Etc.

fred fredd at freeshell.org
Mon Nov 29 12:52:33 PST 2010

Friends,

Regarding supplies and logistics for Thursday evening:

We have ample plastic plates, cups (cold and hot), forks and spoons
(stored in our utility closet) for service at the POTLUCK event.
However, we will need additional volunteer toters for some  trips
between our house and the clubhouse.  (One round trip includes four
flights of stairs.)

We'll provide the hot and cold beverages (Coffee, Tea, Lemonade and hot
& cold Tap Water).  Individuals can also bring beverages of their choosing.

One domestic sized oven & range and a refrigerator & freezer will be
available in the clubhouse.

Please call or email us if you have questions or suggestions.
We'll be setting up between 5 & 5:30 PM>

Looking forward to a festive evening.

Fred and Lois

P.S. I'm estimating a group size of 30 - 50.