[GPSCC-chat] YOUR EXPERIENCE with Credit Unions? --> for anti-bank brochure; text: Tu, Nov. 30; fold @ pot luck, Th., Dec. 2

jamboi jamboi at greens.org
Tue Nov 30 08:22:34 PST 2010

Another Credit Union to add:  Keypoint (formerly known as AEA (American
Electronics Association).  I've done business with them for years and
they're excellent.  The have a number of locations in this county,
including Sunnyvale, Cupertino and Milpitas, as well as some near
Sacramento and in Southern California.

Green is EcoWisdom!

Drew
JamBoi at Greens.org