[GPSCC-chat] Morgan Hill local races

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sun Oct 10 20:41:11 PDT 2010

  I don't know how many Morgan Hill residents are on this list, but I
hope that you will pay attention to the local races.  I devoted my most
recent column
<http://www.morganhilltimes.com/opinion/269338-green-talk-only-tate-takes-climate-change-serious>
in the MH Times to the reasons why only Steve Tate is worth voting for
for Mayor.  Art College is a good critic of local government but not cut
our for office.  Marby Lee is on the City Council now but is in favor of
everything that promotes business growth and against everything that
spends money.

I have not yet made up my mind as to the city council votes, but Rich
Constantine is the only candidate who is talking about Smart Growth.  I
am going to vote for him and one other that I have not yet selected.
Better get busy as I already have my mail-in ballot.