[GPSCC-chat] [Fwd: [GPCA-CCWG] CORRECTED RELEASE LAURA WELLS ARRESTED]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 13 00:36:44 PDT 2010

Laura's arrest has shown up in the blogs of the
SF Chronicle and the LA Times:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/nov05election/detail?entry_id=74454
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/california-politics/2010/10/brown-whitman-debate-green-party-gubernatorial-candidate-arrested-outside-debate.html

It has also shown up in a few other places, (google "Laura Wells").

But what are the chances it will show up in any mainstream media
paper?  I'll be going to the library today to see what I can
find.  If anyone sees mention of it in a paper, please let me know.

Thanks,

Gerry