[GPSCC-chat] A letter to my Reps

fred fredd at freeshell.org
Sat Oct 23 22:04:11 PDT 2010

On 10/23/10 1:30 PM, Gerry Gras wrote:

> Remember when the President's press secretary was
> complaining about the "Professional Left"?  Below
> was my response.  It was sent to my reps on or
> soon after August 14.

> Gerry
I appreciated your "good letter to ...(your)...Rep.".

The NGOs, Public Citizen and People for the American Way, are leading a
movement to overturn (with a constitutional amendment) the Supreme
Court's ruling that gives corporations political (people) power to
finance their political friends.  PC and PFAW are promoting a
constitutional amendment, of which you are no doubt aware.

I'm hoping the Green Party's leading activists are gearing up to promote
the movement in the party and by the party.

Fred