[GPSCC-chat] Invitation

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 26 07:24:04 PDT 2010

Here's an invitation from Laura Wells for an
election night party.

Gerry

---------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------

As election day 2010 approaches,  I'm looking forward to the next step,
where we'll play an important role in the movement that is building. We
will use everything we've learned and gathered and organized in this new
longer term campaign. We're calling it  Win With Green in 2014!   And by
the way, 2012 and 2010 too.

If you are able, please join me when the new campaign starts, at 8:00
p.m. on November 2.

WHO: You and friends and family
WHAT: Election Night Party - and KICKOFF!
WHEN: Tuesday, November 2, 8:00 p.m.
WHERE:  La Estrellita Cafe and Bar, 446 E. 12th St., corner of 5th Ave
near Laney College, Oakland
HOW:  RSVPs (yes, maybe...) help us plan, info at LauraWells.org, 510-225-4005
WHY: We'll celebrate the California we want, and the plans we have to
get there!

Hope to see you!

A better California is possible,
Laura

P.S. Many of you know, and were there, when I was arrested at the
gubernatorial debate in San Rafael on October 12 -- for being a
candidate for governor!  Check out facebook and/or my website blog.
Unbelievable.

P.P.S. Please consider any duplicate invitations you may receive as an
expression of how strongly you're invited!

Laura Wells
Green Party Candidate for Governor
P.O. Box 10727, Oakland, CA 94610

(510) 225-4005