[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Fwd: Stop nuke subsidies: Help us get this press release to every member of Congress

Wes Rolley wrolley at REFPUB.COM
Mon Sep 20 21:33:45 PDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Stop nuke subsidies: Help us get this press release to
every member of Congress
Date: 	Mon, 20 Sep 2010 12:54:00 -0400
From: 	Lorna Salzman <lsalzman1 at verizon.net>
To: 	lsalzman1 at verizon.net

This is really easy to do & needs widespread support. Please contact
your congressperson by clicking on the link
Begin forwarded message:

--

Lorna Salzman
www.lornasalzman.com

Muslims to the world: Don't say we're violent or we'll kill you.

You can't defame a religion but you can kill in its name and go scot free.

ISLAM: Be afraid. Be very afraid.

"Modern science-based civilization is but a thin veneer over fundamental
medieval notions divorced from empirical evidence" -  Andrew Glikson

"We are already fighting World War III and I am sorry to say we are
winning. It is the war against the earth".....Raymond Dasmann

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction" (B. Pascal).

"If we don't change direction we'll end up where we're headed"

  Is it safer to ask for open mindedness among the victims of
Islamofacism rather than its perpetrators?