[GPSCC-chat] Bike Party's Pirate Party!

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Sep 23 11:53:44 PDT 2010

Third Friday of the month, SJBikeParty.org for more information.
Ask me if you have any questions, I'm involved enough to answer or
connect you with the answer for almost anything about it.

Tian

Eric A. Meece wrote:
> Now that I'm free on Fridays, I gotta get me to one a dem bike parties!
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cameron L. Spitzer"
> <cls at truffula.sj.ca.us>

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Only Handle It Once - OHIO - A good strategy for sorting docs from crap!
The green horn fair trade icon is on a Wyoming quarter (25c USA coin).