[GPSCC-chat] vintage road bike needs a home

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Fri Sep 24 10:29:04 PDT 2010

My 1983 Nishiki 12-speed road bike needs a new rider.
It took me to work for a few years, then I got a better
bike and it spent some time in garages and back yards.
I couldn't let a perfectly good Japanese bike go to junk.
So I've just cleaned, lubed, and adjusted everything, and it's
got new brake shoes, nice gel handlebar tape, and Kevlar tires.
That's over $100 in new parts.  Offering it here before I put
it on Craigslist.  Buy the new parts and promise to take care
of the bike, and it's yours.

-Cameron