[GPSCC-chat] The China Syndrome Friday 4/8 @ SJ Peace Center, 6:30 food 7 PM show

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Mon Apr 4 21:10:16 PDT 2011

Green Party Movie Night Friday 4/8, 2011

We invite you to our movie night Friday, 4/8 at the
San Jose Peace and Justice Center, 48 S. 7th St.
(between E. Santa Clara St. & E. San Fernando St.)
in downtown San Jose.

Our topic is nuclear power plants and we are showing
The China Syndrome.  We will be having a discussion
afterwards on how we can address the nuclear power crisis
that is growing today.

Refreshments:  6:30pm - 7:00pm
Movie:         7:00pm
Donation:      $5 - $10 (all proceeds to be donated to a
                peace organization in Japan that is helping
                the Japanese people in their hour of need)

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org