[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Join us at the anti-war march this Sunday, 11am at Dolores Park, SF! Make art for Bradley at our tent!

jgshurt69 at aol.com jgshurt69 at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 20:50:33 PDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Courage to Resist <courage at riseup.net>
To: jgshurt69 at aol.com
Sent: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 3:14 pm
Subject: Join us at the anti-war march this Sunday, 11am at Dolores
Park, SF! Make art for Bradley at our tent!

Join Courage to Resist and the Bradley Manning Support Network at the
anti-war march this Sunday, April 10th at 11am in Dolores Park, San
Francisco! Make art for Bradley at our tent!

San Francisco, Sunday, April 10th
Gatherat Dolores Park at 11am (18th Street and Dolores Street)
Rallyat 12pm • March at 1:30pm

THEY are thegovernment, corporate, and financial powers that wage war,
ravage theenvironment and the economy and trample on our democratic
rights and liberties.
WE are the vastmajority of humanity who want peace, a healthy planet
and a society thatprioritizes human needs, democracy and civil
liberties for all.
WEDEMAND BringU.S. Troops, Mercenaries and War Contractors Home Now:
Iraq, Afghanistan andPakistan! End the sanctions and stop the threats
of war against the people ofIran, North Korea and Yemen. No to war and
plunder of the people of LatinAmerica, the Caribbean, Africa! End U.S.
Aid to Israel! End U.S. Support to theIsraeli Occupation of Palestine
and the Siege of Gaza!
WEDEMAND Trillionsfor jobs, education, social services, an end to all
foreclosures, qualitysingle-payer healthcare for all, a massive
conversion to sustainable andplanet-saving energy systems and public
transportation and reparations to thevictims of U.S. terror at home and
abroad.
WEDEMAND Anend to FBI raids on antiwar, social justice, and
international solidarityactivists, an end to the racist persecution and
prosecutions that ravage Muslimcommunities, an end to police terror in
Black, Latino and Native Americancommunities, full rights and legality
for immigrants and an end to all effortsto repress and punish
Wikileaks, its contributors, its founders, and BradleyManning.
WEDEMAND Theimmediate end to torture, rendition, secret trials, drone
bombings and deathsquads.
Phone: 415-49-No-War
Email: UNACNortherncalifornia at gmail.com
Sponsoredby the United National Antiwar Committee