[GPSCC-chat] United States Budget

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 13 19:37:32 PDT 2011

Another article about the "People's Budget":

"House Progressives: End The Wars, Save The Economy"
     http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2011/04/13-5

"It's about time we start joining with our allies and marching, and
protesting and going to the White House," he said. "The rhetoric is
beautiful, the speeches are great, but until we start protesting with
thousands of people backing up the Progressive Caucus, we're just
another group that issues press releases on Wednesday."

[John Conyers]