[GPSCC-chat] Whose going with me to San Jose State on 4/21?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu Apr 14 21:18:52 PDT 2011

Hi, Tian:

       It looks like you may need to recruit some help.  The minutes
from the March meeting include the following:

Earth Day     -  Thursday, April 21st, 10:00am to 2:00pm.:  At San Jose
State & maybe Santa Clara U.:  Tian will take the lead for SJSU.  Fred
may help, tentatively.  They offer parking permits;  Doyle requested 2.

       Hope this helps.
       Spencer

--
Spencer Graves, PE, PhD