[GPSCC-chat] Reg Rep Election --> agenda items needed

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Fri Apr 15 11:03:37 PDT 2011

Remember that we will have our Regional Rep election (for state Coordinating
Committee) at this meeting. It should take no more than 15 minutes.

One change I would like to add. Our current candidate for Rep is Warner
Bloomberg. Our candidate for Alternate Rep is Spencer Graves (unless San Mateo
comes up with a candidate). We are allowed to have multiple Alt Reps.
Accordingly, I ask to be elected as second Alt Rep.

My desire to stay on the CC for a while longer is due to some major changes
occurring on the CC, such as the election of nine new at-large members. I
believe my experience on the CC will be valuable at this time. My leaving the
CC was predicated by my plans to move out of the county. That is not likely to
happen for at least two more months. I'd like to stay involved until that occurs.

Jim