[GPSCC-chat] Proposed Agenda for April Meeting-Read and Respond

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Mon Apr 25 14:00:55 PDT 2011

Hello. I have received LOTS of proposed agenda items. Thank you all very much. Unfortunately, we have the plenary coming up this weekend, and we have to have our Regional Rep. election. SO, what follows is the best I could do. If you don't see your item, or if you don't think you have enough minutes, let me know. If you proposed something that you think could wait for a later meeting, let me know that, too. Otherwise, this is it.

Green Party General Meeting--April 28, 2011
7:00-7:30  socializing, eating, possible two short videos.
7:30  establish facilitator, vibes watcher, timekeeper, note taker, and agenda preparer for
         next meeting (2 minutes)
7:32   Intro, announcements (8 minutes)
7:40   ratify or mess with agenda (2minutes)
7:42   Treasurer's report, pass the hat, fund raising--Jim Doyle (8 minutes)
7:50   Discussion of Plenary Agenda, vote for platform planks, etc--Warner, Jim S.
         Caroline (30 minutes)
8:30   Movie nights--Merriam (10 minutes)
8:40   Regional Rep election---Jim S. (10 minutes)