[GPSCC-chat] picnic and event this Saturday for "www.cagreens.org/sclara"?

jamboi jamboi at greens.org
Thu Aug 11 17:31:02 PDT 2011

Here it is again Spencer:

The Green Party of California's "Silicon Valley Region" (consisting of the
GP of Santa Clara County and GP of San Mateo) will be holding its

What: Annual Regional Potluck Picnic
When: Saturday Aug 13th  11am-5pm
Where: Sunnyvale's Murphy Park (same location as previous two years)
250 N. Sunnyvale Ave.
Mass Transit: Murphy park is just a few blocks north of the Sunnyvale
Caltrain station and
the Sunnyvale Bus Station. Also the VTA #55 bus goes right by the park and
the #26 and #54 go within about 6 blocks.
http://sunnyvale.ca.gov/Departments/CommunityServices/Parks/MurphyPark.aspx
Potluck food
Speakers and activities: Including Dr. Sharat Lin, President of the SJ
Peace & Justice Center to speak on Next Steps to Real Democracy

More speakers and activities TBA: suffice it to say it will include Green
speakers as well as fun and games. :-)

Coordinator: Drew Johnson 408-520-1652
rainbeaufriend (at) yahoo (dot) com