[GPSCC-chat] agenda items

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri Aug 19 01:14:38 PDT 2011

Can we discuss "Move To Amend" either with the "campaign finance reform"
issue or in addition to it?  Gerry Gras has scheduled the First Baptist
Church in Palo Alto for 6-10 PM, Sept. 12 for an event with that topic.
He and others in our group are working on this.  I think the Santa Clara
Greens should somehow endorse both this event AND "Move To Amend".  We
may need more than 5 minutes.

        Spencer