[GPSCC-chat] Tea Party Tour

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 09:53:39 PDT 2011

Has anyone heard of plans for the Tea Party to tour near the Bay Area?  All I know is that on the news last night they were blabblering about a gathering happening in Napa where there were some Green Party counterdemonstrators.  I Googled for the Tea Party Tour and this is what I can find: http://www.teapartyexpress.org/tour-schedule-1/ .   Hopefully the Tea Party organizers are as lame brained as this web site is.  They don't list Napa on the schedule and they don't even state what year their tour is occurring in!   This could be a 2010 tour for all I know.  Good luck.

John Thielking