[GPSCC-chat] Fwd: Video link for Clean Energy Nation interview on KRON-TV

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Aug 31 15:44:32 PDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Video link for Clean Energy Nation interview on KRON-TV
Date: 	Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:48:18 -0700
From: 	Martin Cheek <martych at verizon.net>
To: 	Martin Cheek <martych at verizon.net>

Hi friends:

A lot of people are emailing me saying that they missed the Clean Energy
Nation interview that Congressman Jerry McNerney and I did on KRON-TV on
Saturday morning with Ysabel Duron. (There are lots of late Saturday
morning risers among my friends!) They're asking me if there's a video
link I can share with them. Indeed there is...

Here's the videoclip of our KRON-TV interview...

http://serve.castfire.com/video/709245/709245_2011-08-27-135745.mp4

If you live in the South Valley area and want to buy a copy of Clean
Energy Nation, *please* visit BookSmart in downtown Morgan Hill which is
stocking the book. Call (408) 778-6467 to make sure there is a copy
waiting for you.

Thanks!

Marty Cheek