[GPSCC-chat] missed opportunity

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 31 20:09:44 PDT 2011

We - the Green Party - missed a tabling opportunity
on a bright and sunny day.

Here is a brief report from the Veterans for Peace
who were there.  Three photos included.

VFP101 shared an information table with the
San Jose Peace and Justice Center at the Social Justice
BBQ at San Jose State today. Students were interested
 in our information and Anne and I spoke with several who
were considering the military who took information and
said they would think it over some more.

Here are links to three photos of the event:

http://philtest.dreamhosters.com/photo/sjpjc/sjpjcsjs1.jpg
http://philtest.dreamhosters.com/photo/sjpjc/sjpjcsjs2.jpg
http://philtest.dreamhosters.com/photo/sjpjc/sjpjcsjs3.jpg