[GPSCC-chat] Holiday Party at Tian's

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Tue Dec 13 15:31:35 PST 2011

I'm having a party this coming Sunday, from 5ish to 10ish PM.
It'll be at my clubhouse, 505 Cypress Point Dr. There should
be plenty of interesting people to talk to. By all means bring
something if you want it, but don't worry if you just show up.
There will likely be plenty of everything.

If you need directions or anything like that, let me know.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org