[GPSCC-chat] Th. 15th Meeting / Party Draft Agenda GPSCC

Drew rainbeaufriend at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 16:21:44 PST 2011

Hi Brian,

That sounds like an excellent bill and  related event.  So if you or somebody will be there to make the proposal that sounds reasonable.  If you can't make it, the way it usually goes is everyone scratches their head and no one knows enough about it to present the proposal, so we'd likely not agendize it.

Green Future NOW!
http://JillStein.org

Drew

sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org