[GPSCC-chat] Civil liberties? What civil liberties?

John Thielking pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 11:04:45 PST 2011

This section may have been the part that my Mother was referring to when she suggested that she might be arrested for serving me Christmas dinner. (harboring someone who aided a terrorist).  I "aid terrorists" all the time by protesting against the war on terror and against drones.  So what Obama? Bite me.

(a) IN GENERAL- That the President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons.

John Thielking