[GPSCC-chat] Fw: Message From Rep. Anna G. Eshoo

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 22:52:50 PST 2011

I forgot Lofgren.  When Kucinich had his one-day impeachment hearing at the
Judiciary Committee, Lofgren didn't even make a pretty speech.  That makes
her easy to forget.

She voted no with the others.

Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:49:05 -0800
From: pagesincolor at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [GPSCC-chat] Fw: Message From Rep. Anna G. Eshoo
To: snug.bug at hotmail.com; carolineyacoub at att.net; sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org

Does this mean that Zoe Lofgren voted against NDAA 2012?  She also has a proposal for an alternative to SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) detailed on her web site that I have yet to read.

Thanks for posting this Caroline.

John Thielking