[GPSCC-chat] #SOPA?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Tue Dec 20 08:39:17 PST 2011

John:

       What do you know about the House rules?  Is it possible that it
could be voted out of committee and still come to a vote tomorrow, Dec. 21?

       I also read several places that the committee recessed last
Friday without taking a vote.  Logically, this would seem to reduce the
chances of it coming to a vote by Dec. 21.  However, I don't know the
House rules, and it may not have much if any impact on the schedule of a
vote, especially if the committee approves it today.

       Spencer

Spencer Graves, PE, PhD
President and Chief Technology Officer
751 Emerson Ct.